To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David.
- O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
- Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
- When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
- What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
- For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
- Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
- All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
- The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
- O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!